BISMA is a leading training provider for Management qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations. Our Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership qualification is awarded by Focus Awards ensuring your qualification will be recognised by all major registering bodies such as REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals – UK), CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity), ukactive (formally known as FIA (Fitness Industry Association), NRPT (National Register for Personal Trainers), EREPs (European REPs) and ICREPs (International Confederation for Registers of Exercise Professionals).
Career Path & Progression
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan (Level 5)
- Design business processes (Level 5)
- Manage strategic change (Level 5)
- Provide leadership and management (Level 4)
- REPs Membership – Graduates will be able to apply for REPs membership to become a member of the Register of Exercise Professionals. You will also be able to apply for professional insurance. Please visit the REPs website to find out the cost in joining REPs and REPs insurance. Please note that our courses don’t cover the costs in joining the REPs or REPs insurance. We provide a REPs recognised certification only, if you would like us to include REPs registration or REPs insurance fees in your course price, please contact us.
- CIMSPA Membership – CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity) is becoming one of the most well known and respected registers for exercise professionals and so our qualification will allow you to become a member of CIMSPA.
- The Gym Group London Ilford, 970 Romford Road, Ilford, London, E12 5LP. This facility offers an excellent learning environment in East London and Essex. This venue includes a classroom facility, refreshment area, disabled access, high-end fitness equipment, lockers, fully equipped changing rooms with powerful showers and free car parking on site.
- The minimum age for entry to enroll on to this course is 16 years of age.
- Learners will need to have basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enroll on to this course.
Advised Courses to Enrol Next
University Degrees in Business and Management. This course would be ideal for managers and employees working in large companies.
For information on the course dates contact us via contact form on the right hand side or email us on email@example.com
Why Choose BISMA?
STUDY MATERIAL & TUTOR SUPPORT
- You will receive an official BISMA log-in (virtual learning) containing mock tests, additional information for your course units, company policies and learner induction.
- You will receive your portfolio by email to be completed as part of your course, meaning you will have everything you need from day one.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- Free reassessments are included in the course fee, meaning you will not be charged for any assessments or reassessments.
- Company Certificate will be given to you upon completion of the course normally within 5 working days.
- Awarding Body Certification (hard copy) will be given within 30-60 days of completing the course and receipt of final payment.
- This qualification is awarded by the prestigious Focus Awards.