Personal Trainer Diploma (Including Gym Instructor Course):
Overview: BISMA is a leading training provider for Yoga and other Fitness qualifications in the UK. Our qualifications are recognised by national and international Awarding Organisations.
Our Level 4 Diploma in Yoga Teaching is awarded by Focus Awards ensuring your qualification will be recognised by all major registering bodies such as REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals - UK), CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for Management of Sport and Physical Activity), FIA (Fitness Industry Association), NRPT (National Register for Personal Trainers), EREPS (European REPS) and ICREPS (International Confederation for Registers of Exercise Professionals).
The aim of the Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to design, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes developing their skills knowledge to pursue a career in Teaching Yoga.
Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga (£999):
Distance Learning Course Price: £777
- Contact us if you would like to book your distance learning course.
Blended-Learning Course for Health/Sports University Graduates Price: £777
- Contact us if you would like to Apply for the Graduate Course at a Discounted Price.
Blended-Learning Course Price: £999 (Including 8 face-to-face lessons, manual, portfolio, assessments and free re-assessments)
- Pay for this Course in 10 Monthly Payments of £100. Book Here.
Certification: Graduates will receive an Ofqual Regulated Level 4 Diploma in Yoga Teaching.
REPs Membership: Graduates will be able to apply for REPs membership applying to become a member of the Register of Exercise Professionals, and you will be able to apply for professional insurance as well. Please visit the REPS website to find out the cost in joining REPS and REPS insurance. Please note that our courses don't cover the costs of joining the REPS or REPS insurance. We provide a REPS recognised certification only, if you would like us to include REPS registration or REPS insurance, please contact us about that.
Location: The Gym Group London Waterloo, London, SE1 8UX. Excellent training and learning facility in East London at The Gym Group Ilford, including Classroom facility,, Refreshment Area, Disabled Access, Fully Equipped Changing Rooms with Powerful Showers and Great Gym Equipment.
Entry Requirements: You will need to be 16yo or over to enrol into this course. Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK in order to sign up for this course. Learners will need to have basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enrol into this course. It's also recommended that learners have been practicing Yoga for around 2 to 3 years.
Progression: Once this course is completed, you will be able to move onto more advanced courses such as Level 5 Courses.
Advised Course to Undertake Next: First Aid Course this is vital for any Fitness Professional as you need to comply with HSE regulations regarding first aid provision. We offer Top Quality First Aid Qualifications at very affordable prices. Find Out More About That Here
VENUE: The Gym Group London WATERLOO (SE1 8UX)
- Level 2 FI: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of July- Level 3 PT: 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of August
- Level 2 FI: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of October
- Level 3 PT: 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of November
ASSESSMENT FOR DISTANCE LEARNING STUDENTS:
Venue: The Gym Group London WATERLOO (SE1 8UX)
Assessments for 2018:
- 28th of October (Sunday)
- 25th of November (Sunday)
-22nd of December (Saturday)
Assessments for 2019:
- 26th of January (Saturday)
- 23rd of February (Saturday)
- 28th of April (Sunday)
- 26th of May (Sunday)
- 27th of July (Saturday)
- 24th of August (Saturday)
- 27th of October (Sunday)
- 24th of November (Sunday)
Why should you choose studying with us?
- Our prices are very competitive.
- Quality Assurance Guaranteed for any of our International Qualifications.
- We are the only official training provider that offer these courses at an affordable price.
- Our qualifications will allow you to be nationally and internationally recognised as an exercise professional through REPs and ICREPs.
Our Courses Include:
1) STUDY MATERIAL / TUTOR SUPPORT
- Paper manual (around 400 pages - for face-to-face students)
- Tutor Support (unlimited support by phone or e-mail)
- Paper Portfolio
2) ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- Mock Test for theory and practical parts of the course
- Theory and Practical Assessments at an approved training centre
- Free re-assessments
- Company Certificate (allowing provisional REPs membership) Normally given to you within 1-2 months from the date that you completed the course.
- Awarding Body Certificate (allowing full REPs membership) Normally given to you within 1-2 months from the date that you completed the course.
Our qualifications are Awarded by an Ofqual Regulated Awarding Body:
We only use top quality Awarding Bodies.
All our learners will receive help in finding a job after completing their courses.
Guaranteed Interview with a gym: (subject to availability)
This support is provided by our Partners. Participants includes: The Gym Group (Barking), Target Fit and Red Level Fitness.