Apply for the “Refer a Friend Scheme” to be Able to Refer Friends:
Register your interest in being able to “Refer a Friend” by entering your details on this form.
Summary of the registration process:
1) Complete the form below
2) BISMA will send you an email accepting or rejecting your application
3) If your application is accepted, BISMA will provide further instructions on how to refer friends and how to redeem the referral fees (10% of the payment made by your referrals).
Referral Terms and Conditions Explained:
- After your application is approved, you will need to send the details of the friends referred by sending an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org (including the friend’s full name, email and phone number). Your referral email must be sent before your referral friend signed to a course or contacted us, in any way.
- Maximum payment done will be 10% of the payment made by your referral friend as a “gift” for your generosity. Only the first course referred will be counted, additional referrals for other courses for the same person will not be eligible for referral and will not count.
- Referral fee will only be paid when the referred learner “Completes the Full Payment for the Referred Course”. Once your referred friend finished the last payment for his/her course, you will be notified and the payment will normally be done within 30 days.
- Referral fee will only be paid after you register yourself as a “Referral Independent Agent”, agreeing with the terms and conditions of this referral process, understanding that this is not a job opportunity or employment of any kind, understanding that this is a gift provided to you for your generosity, and understanding that you are responsible for declaring your income to HMRC while paying your own taxes (even so this is a gift, you are responsible for checking with your tax adviser about any doubts regarding taxes involving this gift). Please also note that you need to provide your details for the “Bank Transfer” (referral fees will only be paid by bank transfer), and so payment will freeze until this conditions are met. Failure to meet this criteria within 30 days of the referral process will cancel permanently your ability to redeem the “Referral Fee”.
- Referrals must be made before the enrolment of your friend into one of our courses. Please note that referrals entered here after the enrolment date/time for your referral will not count. Referrals made at the first day of the course and referrals made at the day of enrolment or the learner’s course will also not count.