Personal Trainer Diploma (Including Gym Instructor Course):
Study for a REPS / CIMSPA Approved - Level 3 - Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training through classroom sessions or distance learning.
Level 2 Fitness Instructing (Gym) Course Units (£370):
Level 3 Personal Training Course Units (£629):
After completing the Level 2 Gym and Level 3 PT we will give you 8 Free CPD Training Courses:
Blended-Learning Course Price: £999 (Level 2 Gym Instructor Course and Level 3 Personal Training Course plus 8 CPD Course)
- Pay for this Course in 1 Payment of £999: Book Here
- Pay for this Course in 10 Monthly Payments of £99.90 (total: £999) Book Here.
(Monthly Payments have 0% interest)
Blended Learning Price For Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training for Level 2 Gym Instructor Graduates: £629 (Includes 8 CPD Courses) (You will need to have completed a REPs Approved Level 2 Gym Instructor Course prior to enrolling for this course)
- Pay for this Course in 1 Payment of £629 Book Here
- Pay for this Course in 10 Monthly Payments of £62.90 (£629) Book Here
Distance Learning Course Price: £777 (Level 2 Gym Instructor Course and Level 3 Personal Training Course, including 8 CPD Courses)
- Pay for this Course in 1 Payment of £777: Book Here
- Pay for this Course in 10 Monthly Payments of £77.70 (total: £777) Book Here
Blended-Learning Course for Health/Sports University Graduates Price: £777 (Level 2 Gym Instructor Course and Level 3 Personal Training Course, including 8 CPD Courses)
- Contact us on [email protected] if you would like to Apply for the Graduate Course at a Discounted Price.
Certification: Graduates will receive an Ofqual Regulated Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training. Additionally, learners that attend the CPD courses will receive certification for these courses as well.
REPs Membership: Graduates will be able to apply for REPs membership applying to become a member of the Register of Exercise Professionals, and you will be able to apply for professional insurance as well. Please visit the REPS website to find out the cost of joining REPS and REPS insurance. Please note that our courses don't cover the costs of joining the REPS or REPS insurance. We provide a REPS recognised certification only if you would like us to include REPS registration or REPS insurance, please contact us about that.
Location: We run our courses mainly at these venues:
- Centre London: The Gym Group London Waterloo, SE1 8UX. Great venue for teaching and training, this gym is Fully Equipped, including Classroom facility, Refreshment Area, Disabled Access and Changing Room Area.
- East London: The Gym Group London Ilford, 970 Romford Road, Ilford, London, E12 5LP. Excellent training and learning facility in East London, including Classroom facility, Free Car Park, Refreshment Area, Disabled Access, Fully Equipped Changing Rooms and Great Gym Equipment.
Entry Requirements: You will need to be 16yo or over to enroll in this course. Learners will need to have a basic level of English Literacy and Numeracy to enroll in this course.
Progression: Once this course is completed, you will be able to move onto more advanced courses such as Level 3 GP Referral, Level 4 Courses and Level 5 Courses.
Advised Course to Undertake Next: First Aid Course this is vital for any Fitness Professional as you need to comply with HSE regulations regarding first aid provision. We offer Top Quality First Aid Qualifications at very affordable prices. Find Out More About That Here
VENUE: The Gym Group London
ILFORD (E12 5LP)
COURSES FOR 2019:
- Level 2 FI: 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th of May
- Level 3 PT: 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th of June
- Level 2 FI: 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th of September- Level 3 PT: 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th of October
The course starts at 12noon and finishes at 7pm.
VENUE: The Gym Group London WATERLOO (SE1 8UX)
- Level 2 FI: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of July- Level 3 PT: 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of August
- Level 2 FI: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of October
- Level 3 PT: 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of November
ASSESSMENT FOR DISTANCE LEARNING STUDENTS:
Venue: The Gym Group London ILFORD (E12 5LP)
Alternatively, you can book assessments with your assessor during tutor support times, available on most Mondays and Tuesdays (from 8pm till 10pm).
Assessments for 2019:
- 24th of February (Saturday)
- 30th of March (Saturday)
- 31st of March (Sunday)
- 27th of April (Saturday)
- 26th of May (Saturday)
- 29th of June (Saturday)
- 30th of June (Sunday)
- 28th of July (Sunday)
- 25th of August (Sunday)
- 28th of September (Saturday)
- 29th of September (Sunday)
- 26th of October (Saturday)
- 23rd of November (Saturday)
- 21st of December (Saturday)
ASSESSMENT FOR DISTANCE LEARNING STUDENTS:
Venue: The Gym Group London WATERLOO (SE1 8UX)
Assessments for 2018:
- 28th of October (Sunday)
- 25th of November (Sunday)
-22nd of December (Saturday)
Assessments for 2019:
- 26th of January (Saturday)
- 23rd of February (Saturday)
- 28th of April (Sunday)
- 26th of May (Sunday)
- 27th of July (Saturday)
- 24th of August (Saturday)
- 27th of October (Sunday)
- 24th of November (Sunday)
Why should you choose studying with us?
- Our prices are very competitive.
- Quality Assurance Guaranteed for any of our International Qualifications.
- We are the only official training provider that offer these courses at an affordable price.
- Our qualifications will allow you to be nationally and internationally recognised as an exercise professional through REPs and ICREPs.
Our Courses Include:
1) STUDY MATERIAL / TUTOR SUPPORT
- Paper manual (around 400 pages - for face-to-face students)
- Tutor Support (unlimited support by phone or e-mail)
- Paper Portfolio
2) ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- Mock Test for theory and practical parts of the course
- Theory and Practical Assessments at an approved training centre
- Free re-assessments
- Company Certificate (allowing provisional REPs membership) Normally given to you within 1-2 months from the date that you completed the course.
- Awarding Body Certificate (allowing full REPs membership) Normally given to you within 1-2 months from the date that you completed the course.
Our qualifications are Awarded by an Ofqual Regulated Awarding Body:
We only use top quality Awarding Bodies.
All our learners will receive help in finding a job after completing their courses.
Guaranteed Interview with a gym: (subject to availability)
This support is provided by our Partners. Participants includes: The Gym Group (Barking), Target Fit and Red Level Fitness.