GP Referral Course:
Study for a REPS recognised - Active IQ - Level 3 - Diploma in Exercise Referral trough classroom sessions, private lessons or distance learning.
1. Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
2. Professional Practice for Exercise Referral Instructors
3. Understanding Medical Conditions for Exercise Referral
4. Applying the principles of nutrition and physical activity
5. Planning Exercise Referral Programmes with Patients
6. Instructing Exercise with Referred Patients
Learners must be over 16yo and hold one of the followings:
Price: £499 (Blended Learning - This course is delivered by two workshop days, followed by tutor support available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8pm-10pm)
Location: The Gym Group London Ilford, 970 Romford Road, Ilford, London, E12 5LP.
Course Dates for 2018:
- AUG-DEC 2018:
- 25th of August 2018 (Saturday)
- 2nd of December 2018 (Sunday)
- 23rd of January
- 20th of February
MAR-APRIL 2019 :(2 Wednesdays)
- 27th of March
- 17th of April
MAY-JUNE 2019: (2 Wednesday)
- 15th of May
- 26th of June
JULY-AUG 2019: (2 Wednesdays)
- 17th of July
- 21st of August
SEP-OCT 2019: (2 Wednesdays)
- 25th of September
- 16th of October
NOV-DEC 2019: (2 Wednesdays)
- 20th of November
- 18th of December
Why should you choose studying with us?
- We offer public funded fitness and educational courses.
- Our prices are very competitive.
- Quality Assurance Guaranteed for any of our International Qualifications.
- We are the only official training provider that offer one-to-one Tutoring for our courses at an affordable price.
- Our qualifications will allow you to be nationally and internationally recognised as an exercise professional through REPs and ICREPs.
Our Courses Include:
1) STUDY MATERIAL / TUTOR SUPPORT
- Paper manual (around 400 pages)
- Private Tuition (4hours for each theory Unit and up to 8 hours for the practical Unit)
PS. Private tuition can be done at the student's house (London Area) or at any suitable place (including our head office and approved training centre), Tutor will arrange the dates/times with the student for the private tuition.
- Tutor Support (unlimited support by phone or e-mail)
- Paper Portfolio
2) ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- Mock Test for theory and practical parts of the course
- Theory and Practical Assessments at an approved training centre
- Free re-assessments
- Company Certificate (allowing provisional REPs membership)
- Awarding Body Certificate (allowing full REPs membership) (Normally provided to you within 1-2 months after the course is completed).
Our qualifications are Awarded by Top Awarding Bodies.
- Ofqual Regulated
All our learners will receive help in finding a job after completing their courses.
Guaranteed Interview with a gym: (subject to availability)
This support is provided by our Partners. Participants includes: The Gym Group (Barking), Target Fit and Red Level Fitness.