Gym Instructor Course:
- Level 4 Advanced Personal Training Certificate
- Ofqual Regulated Awarding Body.
- This Qualification Gives You 20 REPs Points
Course Delivery Method:
- This course is delivered by 2 Workshop Days followed by (Optional Tutor Support available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8pm-10pm)
After completing the Level 4 Advanced Personal Training Course we will give you 8 Free CPD Training Courses:
Course Dates for 2018:
- 9th of September 2018 (Monday)
- 9th of December 2018 (Sunday)
Course Dates for 2019:
- 30th of January (Wednesday)
- 24th of April (Wednesday)
- 22nd of May (Wednesday)
- 24th of July (Wednesday)
- 23rd of October (Wednesday)
- 27th of November (Wednesday)
- The Gym Group London Ilford, 970 Romford Road, Ilford, E12 5LP.
- Applied techniques to support, enhance and manage the client journey
- Progressing clients towards successful achievement of goals
- Learners must hold a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (or equivalent)
"Terms and Conditions" apply.
Why should you choose studying with us?
- We offer public funded fitness and educational courses.
- Our prices are very competitive.
- Quality Assurance Guaranteed for any of our International Qualifications.
- We are the only official training provider that offer one-to-one Tutoring for our courses at an affordable price.
- Our qualifications will allow you to be nationally and internationally recognised as an exercise professional through REPs and ICREPs.
Our Courses Include:
1) STUDY MATERIAL / TUTOR SUPPORT
- Paper manual (around 400 pages)
- Private Tuition (4hours for each theory Unit and up to 8 hours for the practical Unit)
PS. Private tuition can be done at the student's house (London Area) or at any suitable place (including our head office and approved training centre), Tutor will arrange the dates/times with the student for the private tuition.
- Tutor Support (unlimited support by phone or e-mail)
- Paper Portfolio
2) ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- Mock Test for theory and practical parts of the course
- Theory and Practical Assessments at an approved training centre
- Free re-assessments
- Company Certificate (allowing provisional REPs membership)
- Awarding Body Certificate (allowing full REPs membership)
Our qualifications are Awarded by Top Awarding Bodies.
- Ofqual Regulated