|Posted on 13 May, 2017 at 22:40||comments (0)|
- Qualification Name: Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- Qualification Information: This Course includes the Level 1 Fitness Knowledge, Level 2 Gym Instructor Course and the Level 3 Personal Training Course and is Nationally and Internationally recognised by REPs (National) , EREPs (European) and ICREPs (International).
- Qualification Breakdown and Units: This Course has 10 Units, 6 units are for the Level 2 Gym Instructor Course and 4 units are for the Level 3 Personal Training Course, please find below all units:
A) Level 2 Fitness Instructing (Gym) Course Units:
Unit 1: Supporting clients
Unit 2: Health and safety
Unit 3: Anatomy and physiology
Unit 4: Principles of fitness
Unit 5: Planning gym-based sessions
Unit 6: Instructing gym-based exercises
B) Level 3 Personal Training Course Units:
Unit 1: Anatomy and Physiology
Unit 2: Nutrition
Unit 3: Planning a personal training session
Unit 4: Delivering a personal training session
- REPs: This is a REPs recognised course.
- Accreditations: This course is awarded by Active IQ (Top Quality Ofqual Regulated UK Awarding Body) and the course
- National Recognition: This Course is Nationally Recognised by REPs (Register for Exercise Professionals - UK)
- International Recognition: This Course is Internationally Recognised by ICREPs (International Confederation for Registers of Exercise Professionals).
Entry Requirements: You will need to be 16yo or over to enrol into this course. Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK in order to sign up for this course. (Normally UK or EU Nationals or Non-EU Nationals with Student Visa).
- Course Price: Free Enquiries Available. Eligible candidates interested in joining this course need to pay Only £999 - This is the full price, sign up today. (This is probably the cheapest REPs recognised PT course in London - Other similar PT Courses are sold for about 2-3 times this promotional price) Course can be paid per Unit (ask us for more details)
- Training Centre: British International Sports Medicine Academy (BISMA)
- Venue: The Gym Group London (ILFORD). 970 Romford Road, Ilford, E12 5LP.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.bisma.org
- Phone: Call us for FREE on 0800 612 4798
Become a Personal Trainer in London, Personal Training Course in London, Personal Trainer Course in London.
|Posted on 15 January, 2017 at 23:55||comments (6)|
|Posted on 14 June, 2016 at 22:25||comments (14)|
Let us know what do you think about those recommendations: